I am currently working on the following things:
– A long article on exegesis of Q. 24:33, the ‘mukataba’ verse and the social institution of slavery in the first two Islamic centuries.
– A collected volume on ‘Theologies and Ethics of Justice’ for IIIT with Daniel Tutt (his website is: here).
– A collected volume on Revelation and Theology etc. with Harith Bin Ramli.
– A paper on al-Maturidi’s theology of divine speech (which I plan will go in the above volume).
– Early stages of my second book, which will be on contemporary Muslim theology.
– Various other projects, to be announced in due course…